Mid April, Tom Ford finally launched his long-awaited and most coveted beauty collection of the year, the Summer 2015 Soleil Collection.
It comes once more in the most classy and phenomenal white lacquer and gold packaging with mostly limited edition items and a few repromoted shades that I will telly you more about later. Now scroll down and take a good look at how amazing these beauty items are!
The Tom Ford Summer 2015 Soleil Collection consists of:
– the Lip Color Sheer in Sweet Spot ( R ), Paradiso ( R ), Rose Soleil and Skinnydip ( both new and LE )
– the Cream and Powder Eye Color duos in Naked Bronze, Golden Peach, Midnight Sea, Black Oyster
– the Eye & Cheek Compact in Pink Glow ( new and LE )
– the Bronzing Powders: Gold Dust and Terra ( new in affordable and convenient LE mini-sizes, also in permanent, regular sizes )
– Cream Cheek Colour in Pink Sand ( new and LE )
– Shimmering Body Oil ( new and LE ), that smells like one of the Tom Ford Private Blend Cologne, Champaca Absolute
– Fleur de Portofino ( new and permanent )
Another fabulous collection right? What did you get and what is on your wish list? I kind of splurged myself on a few items I absolutely couldn’t resist to, but you will see more on those in another post coming up soon. You may as well guess what I got… It’s not like I’m unpredictable or something! Haha!
🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸
… The social media platform I’m always present on, besides my dearest WordPress, is Instagram. My account is annie0ne, here you have the direct link to it:
So make sure that you follow me there to be the first to know what’s going on in annie’s beauty… “kitchen”! I post new pictures daily, with mini-reviews and a lot on nonsesnses too! Haha!…
This below is a sneak peek of you you can find there and at the same time, the first picture I took when I received my new Tom Ford toys! Enjoy it and stay tuned for more loveliness coming soon!
See you soon, beautiful!
- this is a sneak preview clip from the ad camaign, starring Daphne Groeneveld for Tom Ford 2015 Soleil Collection by Inez & Vinoodh
*All the photographic material used in this post is courtesy of Tom Ford; video seen on Vimeo, on Fashion Copious.