Earlier this week, when I posted the actual review on these two gorgeous Colour Chameleon Eyeshadow Pencils from Charlotte Tilbury, I was “menacing” you with an entire FOTD that had the focus on them… So here you have Bronzed Garnet and Intoxicating Violet in action, featured in “a much different subtle look”, as my friend Sangeetha described it in a lovely comment on Instagram.
So, here you have it! I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I did creating it!
- NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation Light 3 Gobi
- NARS Creamy Concealer, shade Light2 Vanilla
- HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Powder Palette shades Dim Light and Radiant Light, to give my face some dimension and Incandescent Light for highlighting purposes
- HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Glow
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Colour Chameleon Color Morphing Eyeshadow Pencils in Bronzed Garnet all-over the lid, blended out with Shade Prime and Enhance from The Sophisticate Palette and a pop of glitter from The Uptown Girl Palette, in the shade Pop ( how else?! ). On the lower lash line I used Intoxicating Violet smoked out with the shade Smoke, from the same The Uptown Girl Palette.
- the middle shade in the DIOR #609 Earth Reflection palette, to brighten up the inner corners
- TOM FORD Eye Defining Pen 01 Deeper
- CHANEL Le Volume de Chanel Mascara Waterproof 10 Black over the TARTE Lights, Camera Splashes Mascara.
- the one I’m enjoying quite a lot lately is the shade Enhance from The Sophisticate CHARLOTTE TILBURY Palette.
- the TOM FORD Lip Color 07 Pink Dusk, an oldie but a goodie
- Beauty Blender
- NARS Yachio brush
- Hakuhodo J142 blending brush and J5529
- Sephora Professionel 15 angled liner brush, excellent for filling in your brows
- Shu Uemura S Lash Curler
I hope you all had an awesome and bright start of this spring!
See you soon, Beautiful!
To hear it first, make sure you follow me on